LTS Group has been requested to seek PERMANENT Teaching Assistants to join an existing team of dedicated and committed people in an all age special needs (SEND) school in North London (January 2022 start)
This is a truly unique opportunity to develop your existing skills which (for the right candidate) will set you on a career path through a fantastic training programme which is second to none. If you are successful you will complete a 6 month probationary period.
What can you expect from this position?
- A very supportive and inclusive school
- A school that promotes career progression
- Great support from the LTS team
- In-house CPD and a good induction programme
- Excellent rate of pay within the sector
- sensitivity and understanding
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- to enjoy working with other people
- to be flexible and open to change
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge of working in a classroom environment or have personal knowledge of working/living with young people with ASD
- the ability to understand people’s reactions
- active listening skills
Why do schools and candidates work with LTS Group?
We were founded in 2008 with over 20 years experience in SEN education and truly understand what schools require to support the children in their care. We hope that your journey with us will enhance your career in education. Some of our TAs who joined in 2008 have now had career progression and become teachers. We will support you throughout ensuring you are treated fairly and ethically until you become a fully contracted member of the school. Our team at LTS will offer help and advice and always offer honest feedback. Please check out our testimonials to see what others think.