We offer a truly bespoke, high quality service; supplying you with candidates who have the ability to raise pupil attainment. Run by experienced staff, we pride ourselves on the quality of the candidates we place and the support and training we provide.
DfE Statistical Release: Children with Special Educational Needs, 2014
Improving the education and employment opportunities for SEN pupils is key. At LTS Group we are aware of the difficulties that schools face when sourcing suitably qualified staff to support pupils with SEN. We aim to draw on our expertise and knowledge to ensure that we fulfil our goal of supplying you with the right candidates, so that you can feel secure in the knowledge that you have the best person for the job; someone who will have a positive impact on any pupil and will help raise the attainment of your pupils.
What We Do
We recruit special needs teaching assistants and teachers from the UK for nursery, infant, primary, secondary and one to one tuition. LTS Group recognises the importance of understanding our clients’ needs and providing them with high quality candidates to ensure the greatest outcomes for pupils.
We get to know our candidates and understand exactly what they have to offer and where their skills lie. Our candidates must be able to demonstrate commitment and reliability, as well as having the necessary expertise and temperament to fulfil their roles.
What separates us from other agencies?
- On average we only accept 25% of applicants, as we believe that quality is more important than quantity,
- We will only offer you candidates who have the relevant expertise required to meet your needs,
- We are a small dedicated team, allowing us to maintain personal relationships with both our clients and candidates,
- We personally brief every candidate before each assignment.
Improving Pupil Achievement
Our Services & Commitment
- Daily supply
- Long term supply
- Short-term supply
- Firm placements
- Support for our teaching assistants both in day to day and team responsibilities
- SEN Teachers for 1:1 tuition and group work
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- We will provide you with high-quality staff,
- We will ensure that we make every effort to understand your needs before placing a candidate with you,
- In the unlikely event a candidate does not meet your needs, we will make every effort to replace the candidate as soon as possible,
- All of our staff undergo a rigorous vetting procedure, in accordance with the DfE ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education, Statutory Guidance for Schools & Colleges’ (April 2014),
- We offer all our candidates ongoing support whilst they are assigned to your school.
LTS Group is committed to keeping children and young people safe. To ensure that you are able to meet Safer Recruitment in Education Guidelines, all candidates are rigorously vetted before they are offered to you for supply.Our checks include the following:
- DBS check (formerly a CRB Disclosure)
- Identity checks, including proof of current address
- Reference checks (2x references are obtained from recent employers/university etc.)
- Face to face interview
- Qualification checks
- Eligibility to work in the UK check
All candidates are required to complete an Application Form and a Health Declaration.
You will have the reassurance of receiving all the necessary information required to update your Central Register prior to the candidate starting with you. This information will be sent to you by email.
Candidates will be advised to bring both photo ID and proof of address with them on their first day and will be asked to present this to the appropriate person at the school.You should always check a candidates' identity documents before allowing them access to your school and pupils.