LTS Group offers you the very best, whether you are looking for a job in a school as a supply teacher, classroom assistant or nursery nurse. We pride ourselves on the quality of the staff we place and the support and training we provide. All candidates are paid in accordance with their experience and expertise
Why Choose Us?
We offer our candidates a personalised service, guiding you through every part of the registration and placement process. We take pride in the fact that our service is truly unique.
We not only care about finding you the right position but continue to offer you support throughout the duration of your placement.
Finding you the right job opportunity is the easy part! Our goal is to help you grow and develop in your chosen career so that you are happy and successful.What we offer you:
- Daily supply
- Long term supply
- Firm placements
- Support for you in day to day/team responsibilities
If the answer is yes then contact us today.
Sen Teachers & Tutors
- We have excellent working relationships with our schools in North London
- We are able to offer both short and long term placements
- We offer continued professional development to add to your professional portfolio
- We work with our schools to support you and to help you to obtain permanent or long term employment
- We provide you with opportunities to develop your working practice within specialised areas of SEN
- We offer competitive daily rates
- We give you the flexibility to specify where and when you are available
We are looking for reliable and hard-working practitioners who will add value to our schools. Our specialist teachers offer 1:1 tuition and/or small group tuition. The advantage of working on a supply basis is that you have the flexibility to work where and when you want to.
Keeping children and young people safe from the risk of harm and the identification of children and young people who may be at risk is of paramount importance.
If you wish to gain the skills to act appropriately and confidently in protecting children at school or college then the NSPCC offer an online Safeguarding Training course for a small charge. This introductory course allows you to work at your own pace and will give you a clear understanding of how to recognise, report and record concerns about a child’s welfare.
Who is this course for?
'Child Protection in Schools' is an introductory NSPCC course for anyone who works with children or young people in schools, academies or colleges e.g. teachers, volunteers, Teaching Assistants, Governors and Support Staff and people from any other educational establishments. Previous child protection training is not necessary.
- Understand the concepts of safeguarding and child protection
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Respond appropriately to these signs and symptoms
- Have the confidence to report your concerns
- Record your concerns
Should you wish to find out more about the course, or wish to sign up for the course, please follow the link below or go to the NSPCC website www.nspcc.org.uk
Refer a friend reward scheme
Go on treat yourself... refer a friend and receive Love2Shop vouchers to the value of £100!
Do you have a friend or colleague you would like to refer to us?
Love2Shop vouchers can be redeemed at hundreds of high street retailers. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
So spread the word, and enjoy the benefits!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting the details of a Referred Candidate you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The referred candidate must not already be registered with the Company or be an active potential candidate or have previously been registered with the Company within the last twelve months.
- The Referrer must be fully registered or have previously been fully registered with the Company within the twelve month period prior to making the Referral.
- To qualify for the reward the Referred Candidate must have been successfully vetted and fully registered with the Company. The first placement must have commenced within six months of the referral being made, and the Referred Candidate must have completed a minimum of 30 days temporary work within twelve months of the Referral being made or completed a probationary period of three months for a permanent role managed by the Company.
- Prior to making a Referral under the Referral Scheme you must have obtained permission from the Referred Candidate for the Company to (1) contract the Referred Candidate and (2) to retain their details for the purposes of providing work-finding services.
- If the referred candidate is referred by two or more people then the first referral will qualify for the bonus.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working within the UK or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Referrals from employees of the Company and any associate companies will not be eligible to join the Referral Scheme.
- To claim your reward you must contact your local office once the Referred Candidate has completed the last day of the required minimum period of 30 days on placement (within a twelve month period).
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to supply the reward within 28 days of the Referred Candidate meeting the criteria within these Terms and Conditions.
- No monetary alternative is available and LTS Group reserve the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value.
- In the unlikely event of a disputed referral fee the Company will conduct an investigation and their decision shall be final.
- The Company do not take any responsibility for any breach of the terms and conditions relating to the gift cards/voucher.
- The Company may terminate this Referral Scheme at any time or amend the terms and conditions by providing reasonable notice.
- This Referral Scheme (commencement date 07/12/15) shall replace any pervious referral schemes that have been promoted by the Company.